Brand Management Certifications
A certificate works as proof of your proficiency in a particular profession. If you are a social media enthusiast, then this article is definitely going to benefit you. Here, in this blog, we are going to discuss various certification courses that can help you in becoming a certified social media marketing manager.
Brand Management Certifications: An average social media marketing manager in the US gets around $50,134 which is pretty attractive. This total worth can be boosted if someone works exceptionally well for nurturing his or her social media skills.
One good way of becoming a proficient social media marketer and beating the competition is taking up brand certifications and social media management courses.
Pursuing brand certifications and training gives you a platform to stay proactive and learn some of the most popular social media tools, strategies, and tactics.
Table of contents
- Benefits of Taking Up Social Media Certifications
- 5 Top-Rated Brand Management Certifications
- In Conclusion
Benefits of Taking Up Social Media Certifications
- It increases your overall brand worth.
- Certifications help you prove to your employers that you are updated with the latest social media trends and techniques.
- It gives you real-time exposure to become efficient.
- It helps in negotiating for a better package and career advancements.
Even Google Trends shows the growing popularity of Social Media Marketing.
Now that you are charged up to take up certified training, are you confused about which brand certifications will best-suit your career goals? Below is the list of best brand certifications and social media management training courses that will make you a better social media marketer.
5 Top-Rated Brand Management Certifications
Here are some Top-Rated Brand Management Certifications to enhance your career in social media marketing
1. Hootsuite Academy
It is the most famous and very successful course for social media marketers with 3,00,000+ enrolled students and 45,000+ certified graduates.
The academy offers 6 different certifications in social media marketing and 3 industry-specific certifications for those candidates who want a pioneering career in social media management. Below is the list of courses Hootsuite Academy offers:
- Hootsuite Platform Certification
- Social Marketing Certification
- Advanced Social Advertising Certification
- Social Media ROI and Value Analysis
- Social Selling Certification
- Advanced Social Media Strategy
- Foundations of Social Advocacy Certification
- Social Selling for Financial Services
- Social for Health Care Certification from Mayo
The beginner level courses start from as low as $99 and Advanced level courses cost around $999. The course deliverable grooms you with skills like:
- Effectively measure social media metrics
- Social media influences business outcomes
- Engage with a large audience
- Start to cross-sell using social media
- Plan and deploy social media strategies depending upon your business goals
- Build a personal or company’s brand and maximize engagements
- Drive more leads
- Make social media campaign effective
- Use different social media tools
2. Become a Digital Marketer Nanodegree Program by Udacity
This Nanodegree program by Udacity wins the heart of millions of social media marketing aspirants due to the real-world experience it offers. Apart from the attractive and detailed course offering, another eye-catching fact of this course is its collaborators –
Key Highlights of Course
The entire course content is created in collaboration with Facebook blueprint. Along with this, it compiles real-world projects which are reviewed by industry experts.
From one-to-one mentor services to personal career coaching and from interview preparations to job assistance, the course is a complete package for those who want to excel in the brand and social media management.
Not only this but when you finish the course, you build your digital marketing portfolio covering all the projects that you have successfully worked upon.
What Does the Course Include?
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Content Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Advertising with Facebook Blueprint
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing with Google Ads
- Display Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Measure and Optimize with Google Analytics
Cost of Certification – $999
3. MicroMasters Program in Marketing in Digital World from Curtin University by edX
This online course from Curtin University helps the professionals to effectively handle social media marketing channels and keep them up-to-date with the complex and ever-evolving marketing strategies.
Certification Cost – Rs. 56,316
The course syllabus includes:
- Digital Branding and Engagement
- Reputation Management in Digital World
- Buyer Behavior and Analysis
- Strategic Brand Management
- Online Marketing Strategies
Further, as this course is a MicroMaster program, it aids professionals with career advancement opportunities by giving MicroMaster Program Certificate. Once you finish this course, your path won’t stop, instead, it will count as a credit when you go for completing the Master’s degree program.
Along with it, those professionals who wish to go for a master’s degree in Marketing and successfully finish this certification course become eligible to apply for the Online Master of Marketing program offered by Curtin University on edX.
4. Coursera’s Digital Marketing Specialization Program from Manipal ProLearn
With 28 detailed modules, this course helps students learn marketing concepts in an innovative way. This Coursera’s certification in digital marketing offers recognition from Manipal University and the course structure and content are designed by the University of Illinois and Urbana-Champaign.
It includes 180 videos along with 104-course readings and real-life case studies to make you market-ready. Additionally, it covers 28 hours of instructor-led training and webinars from the experts of Manipal University.
Another catching key of this brand course is that course takers will receive 2 different certificates after successful completion of the course by the University of Illinois and another from Manipal University.
This course also covers learning on topics like digital analytics, visualization, and data handling.
- Marketing in Digital World
- Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals – Theory
- Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals – Practical
5. Google Analytics Academy
Whether it is brand management, digital marketing, social media management, or SEO, it is very essential to learn the right tools to conduct an analytical study.
This course from Google Analytics Academy is a free certification course that helps users to learn in detail about different measurement tools including Google Analytics.
The series of the course covers everything from how to set up a Google Analytics account, set up goals, campaign tracking to tracking business performance, find areas of improvement, and unique analytical features.
It also includes online lectures and videos on Data Studio and Google Tag Manager.
Below Is The List Of Courses:
- Google Analytics for Beginners
- Advanced Google Analytics
- Google Analytics for Power Users
- Getting Started With Google Analytics 360
- Introduction to Data Studio
- Google Tag Manager Fundamentals
- Justin Cutroni – Author & Co-author of 3 Google Analytics books
- Krista Seiden – Member of the San Francisco chapter of the Digital Analytics Association (DAA)
- Ashish Vij – Senior Specialist on Google Analytics 360 at Google
So if you wish to outperform in your career also brushing up your fundamental concepts and nurturing new skills should be your primary goal in 2020. Taking up a certification course is as quintessential for your career as including a pinch of salt in your meal.
It seems like taking up the brand and social media management certification courses will not only polish your skills but it can pull in a bundle of benefits – be it be career advancement or moving on to your dream job.
See-through delicate embroidered organza blue lining luxury acetate-uppercas.