How to Make Beautiful Instagram Story Highlight Covers (custom icons)
Instagram Story Highlight covers are a great way to extend the span of your Instagram stories post and gain additional views on your content it can be saved to your profile and can be seen by your followers repeatedly. Follow these simple 8 steps using Canva and make your Insta Highlight cover effortlessly.
Instagram Story Highlight Covers are a terrific way to make a good image. Instagram highlights can be saved to your profile and seen by your followers repeatedly. These are a terrific way to extend the span of your Instagram stories post and gain additional views on your content. In this post, we will show you how to make personalized Instagram highlights covers for your account.
What is Insta Story Highlight Covers?
Instagram Highlight covers are the cover photos that provide viewers to your account a quick glimpse at what they might discover in each Highlight. It is the graphic you view before clicking into the Instagram Highlight box.
It is a terrific method to maintain your Instagram profile consistent and elevate your style. In addition, with the appropriate selection, your covers may attract more traffic to your Highlights, giving your Instagram Stories material vital more publicity.
Best Approach to Create Insta Story Highlight Covers with Custom Icons
The Insta story highlights covers are also a means of conveying everything about your profile. You may also apply custom icons, colors, and graphics to improve the overall design of your account. So, let’s start with a stepwise procedure to create beautiful Insta story highlight covers with custom icons.
You can use a free graphic design tool to create personalized Instagram Highlights covers. We recommend using the best graphic tool, the Canva app. You need to follow these step-by-step instructions for best outcomes:
Step 1: Access Your Canva Account and Choose “Your Story” option
At first, you need to open your Canva app. Write “Instagram Story” and then scroll down to the bottom in the search field. Here, you can view several templates for your Instagram highlight covers. First, however, you need to select the blank template to create your highlight covers with customized icons.
Step 2: Select a Background Colors
Now that you have a blank template loaded on the screen, select a background color from the bottom. You can also add your preferable colors. Just click on the ‘+’ button to select your favorite color. Also, you can search for a custom color by adding your color code.
Step 3: Add a Custom Icon or Custom Text
After selecting a background color, you have to select an icon, a text or an emoji, whatever you like to add. Then, follow the below guidance to add your custom icon.
- You need to click on the ‘+’ button present in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Then, you should choose the ‘Graphics’ option.
- Following this, you can scroll through all the available graphics or rather search for any particular icon you want to add.
- Then, select the icon you want to insert on your highlights cover.
- Lastly, select the preferable color for your icon.
Step 4: Generate Additional Covers by Adding More Pages
You may keep creating new covers for your Instagram Story Highlights. For this, you need to follow the below procedures:
- You need to click on the “+” symbol present in the lower right corner of the screen.
- After that, you will have to choose the “Pages” option.
- Following this, you can create a new cover with a different icon. Then, you can repeat the procedure to create as many covers as you need.
Step 5: Save Your Created Images to Your Phone
When you’re finished creating your Insta story highlights cover, you must save it to your smartphone. For saving the images with custom icons, you need to continue with the below steps:
- At first, you will have to click the “Share” button.
- After that, you will choose the “Quick Look” option if you have iPhone. Or the “Upload to Photos” option if you have an Android device.
- Then, you must select the export icon present in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Lastly, choose the “save image” option to save the image on your smartphone.
Step 6: Ensure that You Enable the Instagram Story “Archive” Feature
Ensure to enable the “Archive” function before sharing your highlight covers on Instagram. Here is a stepwise procedure to enable the “Archive feature.”
- You need to navigate to your Instagram settings.
- Then, choose the “Story Settings” option.
- Lastly, you need to select the “Save to archive” option.
Step 7: Share it on Your Instagram Story
You must complete this process to create covers for your Insta Highlight. Before you may use your images as covers, you must first upload them to your Instagram Stories. To share your covers in your Instagram Story, click the “Highlight” option. After that, you will get two options.
- To make a new Highlight.
- To make a new cover for a pre-existing Highlight.
If you already have a Highlight, choose the one that requires a cover.
Step 8: Add an Instagram Story Highlight
- Firstly, you need to click the “+” option.
- Then add a title to your Highlight.
- You are now all set, and your new Instagram Highlight will display below your bio.
We hope that this article has offered you the best results you were looking for. You can follow these easy stepwise guidelines for creating your highlight covers. So, enjoy creating your favorite and customizing Insta Story Highlight Covers and making your profile more appealing.
See-through delicate embroidered organza blue lining luxury acetate-uppercas.