How to turn off Facebook AutoPlay video?
Want to turn off your Facebook video autoplay well you have landed on the right page. Here in this article, you are going to read in detail about turning off the Facebook video's autoplay.
Yes, Facebook Videos Autoplay… But It’s So Easy to Turn Off
Autoplay videos would become quite annoying if they don’t suit your interest. On the other hand, Autoplay recordings can be unsafe too, exposing you to fierce, hostile, or in any case undesirable substances that you shouldn’t need to see naturally.
In this article, we have mentioned a few methods to turn off Facebook Auto-Play videos. So, without further ado, let’s jump straight onto that.
Table of contents
Ways to turn off Facebook AutoPlay video
It is very easy to stop Facebook videos from playing automatically. Here’s how you can do it on your desktop. Follow the steps mentioned below to do so:
- Launch Facebook on your desktop
- Here, click the dropdown arrow provided on the right corner
- Choose Settings from the menu
- Now, select “Videos” from the left sidebar
- You will be redirected to the next screen from where you can choose to toggle off/on auto-play video.
Here’s how you can turn off Auto-Play video on your smartphone
It is quite frustrating to see Facebook videos get auto-played on your mobile device. It would also lead to consuming all your mobile data if you ignore such an event.
Follow the steps mentioned below to shut off Autoplay videos on your mobile device.
For Android and iOS Facebook App:
- Tap on the menu button provided at the top of the screen
- Now, tap “Settings & Privacy.”
- Next, click on Settings
- Now scroll down and find “Media & Contacts”
- Next up, tap on “Videos and Photos”
- Finally, find Auto Play, and turn it off.
Here’s another way to turn off Facebook Auto-play videos on your mobile device:
Follow the steps mentioned below to do so:
- Tap on “Settings” icon provided on the right side
- Next, choose “App Settings”
- Now, you need to select “Video Auto-Play” link
- The following pop-up will appear
- Now, from here you can turn off Facebook Auto-Play videos
We hope this article will help you turn off Facebook Auto-Play videos. If you have any such tips for the same, do share them in the comment section below. For more such updated articles, keep visiting our blog portal.
See-through delicate embroidered organza blue lining luxury acetate-uppercas.