Content marketing Trends: At present content marketing is one of the main marketing for any products by using good quality images, videos, and creative writing. For the year 2020, content marketers need to think about sharing what type of content attracts the audience and how can engage customers to make user-generated content. Content marketers also think about the marketing strategy for how can improve marketing by using content in the coming year 2020.
In the coming year 2020, content marketing is very important to attract customers, content creation and distribution will change radically. According to Seth Godin, is an American author, content marketing is authentic, useful and perfect for the internet generation.
The tactics of content marketers create and distribute content for the effectiveness of Content marketing Trends will continue evolving in the upcoming year 2020. The bright future of content marketing is with the use of amazing content which aligns with the habits, preferences and search needs of customers in the year 2020.
Top Content Marketing Trends:-
The content marketer also thinks about the new strategies. To influence customers for better Content marketing Trends of products in 2020.
1. Use of video on social media websites:
Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram is one of the most popular social media websites among teenagers and youngsters. Thus the content marketers make creative content for the companies by using live video or GIFs (Graphics Interchange Formats) are installed on several media websites such as YouTube, Snapchat, Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram to attract the users of these social websites to improve marketing in the year 2020.
The companies talk and listen to complaints about the products from the customers which helps in updating the products. In the upcoming year 2020, increase the use of Instagram and YouTube by installing attractive videos and GIFs is one of the strategies of the content marketers to attract and increase the number of customers. The contents are more interesting and creative in the year 2020 as compared to previous years.
Increase in the use of Snapchat and GIFs in the year 2020. The content marketers create lenses and augmented reality (AR) for the Snapchat. There is another trend of making GIFs from the video clips through Giphy by content marketers. The content marketers will definitely take benefits of GIFs, attractive videos and dynamic, custom, branded imagery for their contents in the upcoming year 2020.
2. Visual Storytelling and Video content
There is an increase in the popularity of dynamic imagery, AR and YouTube in the year 2019 thus visual storytelling and Video content also continually popular in the year 2020.
Here is an example of the popularity of video content which are as given below:
- There is about 85 percent of internet users in the United States who watched video content with the use of any device in the year 2018.
- According to a Hubspot survey of over 3,000 customers. There is about 56 percent whose age between 25 years old, 34 years old, 54 percent whose age between 35 years old and 44 years old wants to likely to support video content. These people are likely to watch video content in the year 2020.
- There is about 62 percent of people who are interested to watch the video before buying the products. It means that content marketers mainly focus on marketing through the use of video content in the upcoming year 2020.
- The content marketers encourage the customers for video content. Visual storytelling with any medium to promote the business and products of any company in 2020.
3. Using E-A-T
Google published a blog on Webmaster Central with reminders about its core updates in August 2019. It also indicated in the blog that what the content marketers do about them. Thus, Google recommended the use of the guidelines of E-A-T (Expertise, Authoritativeness, Trustworthiness) for the content in the next year.
Let us discuss what is E-A-T?
The E-A-T stands for Expertise, Authoritativeness, and Trustworthiness in SEO. The concept of E-A-T is discussed in detail in the Quality Ratters Guidelines by Google for demonstrating good E-A-T on the website which helps in improving the rankings in Google.
E-A-T plays an important role in increasing traffic on the website which improves the ranking in Google. Google specially indicated that E-A-T is very important. Thus content marketers also focus on increasing the traffic. Improve the ranking of the website by using E-A-T techniques in the upcoming year 2020. With the use of E-A-T, it provides expertise, authority, and trust in the content by the content marketers.
There are some factors to prove E-A-T on the website which are as given below –
- By providing information about E-A-T is on the website including credentials and share information about page and author.
- Updating the website and content daily is with the relevant, accurate, and latest information.
- By the mentioning of earning links is from other authorities.
- To support stats data and facts in content linking out to authoritative sources
4. Better content in the future:
As the trends in the year 2019, it needs for purposeful and stellar content also continues in the upcoming year 2020. Content marketers use content in high quality for marketing.
The content creation was spreading increased in the year between 2018 and 2019. As per the Content Marketing Institute’s B2B report. There is about 90 percent for the content marketers with the use of information about it. The needs of the audience for their promotional message.
There are some facts about the content which will see in the year 2020 from brands are as given below
- To better write for the readers is with different style and consistency for brands.
- The content provides more information with more depth and deep exploration of topics.
- The content will be more understanding for the readers about any topics at a given keyword which will be easily searchable.
- The points in the content are based on better research on different topics with the latest stats and data from reputable sources.
- There are some better visuals such as custom blog images, branded imagery, and infographics.
5. Ultra-Targeted, Customer-First Content
We preference the informational needs of customers for sales messages was one of the most important factors to become successful marketers between the years 2018 and 2019 as per the B2B report of CMIs in the year 2019.