Snapchat is an online social media app. Snapchat is the multimedia and messaging app too, which is used all over the world. Evan Spiegel, Bobby Murphy, and Reggie Brown created Snapchat back in the year 2011 almost 7 years ago. Evan Spiegel, Bobby Murphy, and Reggie Brown were the students of Stanford University at that time.
Link Bitmoji with Snapchat
The key feature of the Snapchat is messages become invisible after they are seen once. In other words, they are available only for a shorter time. The developer of Snapchat was Snap Inc. Snapchat is available in around 22 different languages. You can share videos, do a video chat, share a photo in the language of Snapchat they are called snaps. Snapchat has around 187 million daily active users. Snapchat has become noticeable when it introduced the user’s stories, which automatically disappears after 24 hours. Its official website is www.snapchat.com. Snapchat has a license of the proprietary software.
What is Bitmoji?
We generally spend most of our time using Facebook, Snapchat, Gmail, and many other social media apps. Many times, we came across one of our friend’s cartoon avatar. That cartoon avatar is nothing but a Bitmoji.
Bitmoji is the brand of the company Bitstrips. Bitstrips is commonly known for its comic strips and personalized cartoon avatars. Bitstrips is acquired by the Snapchat in the year 2016.
The basic thing, which you can do in Bitmoji, is you can create your personalized cartoon avatar. The cartoon avatar you created you can use that on various online social media platforms. Like Facebook, Snapchat, Gmail, and many more. The cartoon avatar generally adds some fun in the normal and basic conversation in the online social media platforms. You do not have any option of serious and smart features or avatars. You only have to update your avatar as insane.
Bitmoji uses the slogan “your personal emojis”. By using Bitmoji, you can create your personalized emojis and in addition to that, you get to know your digital version like your avatars, your emojis, your emotions, and your captions as well.
Facebook, Snapchat, Slack, Gmail, and Facebook messenger all these online social media platforms include the Bitmoji. Bitmoji’s keyboard and its emojis and avatars can be used with any online social media app, which supports the copy and pastes thing in their app.
How to create a Bitmoji account:
There are two ways of creating your Bitmoji account.
1. You have Snapchat and Bitmoji both the apps installed already.
If you have Snapchat app already installed, and Bitmoji app too. You just have to simply open the Bitmoji app and select the option that says continue with Snapchat.
2. You have Snapchat app installed but not the Bitmoji app installed.
If you have, a Snapchat app already installed and do not have the Bitmoji app simply install the Bitmoji app from either IOS App Store or Android Play Store and open it. Create Bitmoji account. Select the option, which says continue with the Snapchat.
- Open the Snapchat app.
- Open settings of the Snapchat app.
- Click on the Bitmoji section.
- Besides, select agree and connect.
- Once again, open your Snapchat app.
- Send your pictures and snaps with your latest Bitmoji character.
- Bitmoji accounts successfully linked with the Snapchat account.
You are done! You have successfully linked both the accounts Snapchat and Bitmoji. Now you can find and save Bitmoji characters in the emojis tab and send them to your friends, which are in your friend list with your snaps.
- First of all, you have to download the latest visions of both the online media platform that are Snapchat as well as the Bitmoji.
- After downloading the latest versions, you have to open your Snapchat account.
- After opening the Snapchat account, you will be shown a camera page which is the first thing which opens when we launch the Snapchat app. Now you have to click on your Snapchat profile icon, which is there on your screen on the top left corner of the camera screen.
- Now you have to click on the gear option or the setting option, which is available there on your screen on the top right corner.
- Click on Bitmoji now and then you have to click on create Bitmoji option, which is shown on the bottom of your screen in the Snapchat app.
- Then you have to log in in your Bitmoji account.
- When you log in, in the Bitmoji account you will be asked a popup notification at the bottom of the screen that does you want to agree and continue.
(Hint: you have to make your Bitmoji account in advance by just signing in with your email id and password.)
If you want to use the earlier account of the Bitmoji for that you have to follow the same process mentioned above but if you want to use another Bitmoji account and link it with the Snapchat account then you have to create one and use it. You have to click on continue with Snapchat option. After using the new Bitmoji account and linking it with the Snapchat account as well. You earlier Bitmoji account will not be there for any of your use.
You have to create or select your new avatar in the Snapchat account and after that, you have to follow the steps, which are mentioned above in the article.
Snapchat and Bitmoji both the online social media apps are famous and used for multimedia messaging all over the world. You can link the Bitmoji account to the Snapchat account to get new and unique and personalized avatars for your digital presence or digital version. You just have to follow some simple steps, which are mentioned above in the article. These are the simple steps to link both the accounts and use both the accounts combined.