How to Upload GIFs on Facebook
Gifs are one of the interesting ways to interact not only on messaging applications, but it's proved to be most engaging in social channels like Facebook. In this blog, we will share step by step guidelines on how to upload gifs on your Facebook profile.
Upload GIFs on Facebook: Do you know that GIFs are known to be one of the newest and the most amazing social media trends? I mean, I would judge you if you haven’t heard about them already. Because that is a trend I happen to like very much.
They say a picture is worth a 1000 words. But if that is the case then a GIF would probably say 10000 words at a time. And these are pretty effective as well. No matter what social media site you are using, you might have seen these GIFs at least once. That is without a doubt when we are talking about Facebook.
Did you know that on New Year’s Eve in the year 2017, there were about 400 million GIFs sent through Facebook? That is quite a lot if you ask me.
Given that GIFs are so popular, we are pretty sure that you want to be a part of this too. So, are you all set for joining in the fun with Facebook GIFs? Well, we have some tips that might come in handy.
Oh but then again, you do need to know what GIFs are (assuming that you don’t already know).
Table of contents
Ways to Upload GIFs on Facebook
GIFs are basically the images which can be animated or static. These beauties can actually say a lot that words cannot, to be honest. If you can’t really pronounce it, then it is okay.
Whether you are using a J or a G, it is all fine.
GIF is just an acronym for Graphics Interchange Format. Doesn’t that sound too technical? Well, these are way more fun than that. So, you can just go ahead and ignore those fancy big words.
Who in the world would want to have a static image when you can have an animated and beautiful one? On the platform of Facebook, these GIFs are just animated images.
Facebook even has a GIF button these days from which you can actually post the GIF in the easiest of the ways. So, why wouldn’t you give it a try, people?
Fun Fact: Giphy is one of the most popular sites for sharing GIFs. It has about 100 million daily active users.
Surely, you want to do that as well. So, how about you take the help of our tips for sharing these GIFs on Facebook?
How to Post a Gif on Facebook?
Now that you know how amazing GIFs are, don’t you want to share them as well? Here we are to help you out. Follow these tips to make sure that you are easily able to post these GIFs on Facebook.
- The first thing that you need to do is go to your Facebook account. There you will find a section that says ‘Make Post. This section is located right at the top of the screen of yours.
- For sharing your GIFs you need to locate where the GIF button is on Facebook. You will find three dots and that is the option for posting more. It is here that you are going to find your GIF button on Facebook.
- Then you will find the GIF bar where you can search for the GIFs. Type the stuff that you want according to the mood and status or pretty much anything.
For example: Let’s say it is your last working day before a long vacation. So, you might want to type in the word ‘Yipiee’ or ‘Hooray’. The GIF search bar is basically there to provide you with the GIFs that you want.
- Now that you have found the GIF that you want to post, click on that. This will be added to the post that you are trying to make on Facebook.
- After the GIF has been added to your post, it is time to add some text to it. You can check the preview of the GIF on the Facebook post.
- Then all you have to do is press the button ‘Share’ and then you are done. Voila! Your post with the GIF will appear on Facebook in the best way.
This is how you successfully post a GIF on Facebook.
Not just that but Facebook Messenger is a place where you can share GIFs as well.
There are about 5 million GIFs sent every day on Facebook Messenger.
How Can You Upload GIFs on Facebook?
This is the case when you already have the GIF that you want to post. Sure, there are many options to post GIFs on Facebook with the GIF button. However, they don’t have all the options and sometimes, you just want more.
So, to upload the GIF of your choice, these are the steps that you need to follow.
- Go to any website where you can find the GIFs. For men, it would have to be Giphy. After all, it is so popular among people, right?
What you need to know: About 2 million hours of GIFs are seen by people daily.
- For using Giphy, you can just search for the item that you want there. After finding it, all you have to do is click on the GIF.
- The next thing would be to copy that URL of the GIF. There is an option for link copying that you can actually use in the best way.
- Now that you are done copying the link, visit your Facebook page.
- Go to the Make Post section and click on it. Then you will be able to post the GIF URL.
- After doing that, you might see that the URL has actually disappeared. But then there will be a box provided which will contain the GIF on the post.
- You can freely add any text that you want or not. It is totally your wish. After that, all you have to do is share the post and you are all set.
With these simple and amazing steps, you will easily be able to upload the GIFs on Facebook.
For those who need a little bit of help in uploading these GIFs, there is a video given below to make your jobs even easier.
The Final Note
So, that is all we have for you, people. These are the steps that you need to follow to upload your GIFs on the platform of Facebook. To be honest, these steps are pretty easy and anyone can do it.
Don’t you just love GIFs? After all, these are quite popular these days. With people sharing more and more GIFs every single day, this trend is going to be here for a very long time now. If you want to be a part of this trend, then this post will surely help you out.
See-through delicate embroidered organza blue lining luxury acetate-uppercas.