While you access our website, we commit to deliver the best experience and share materials that might be of your interest, we simplify appearing questions, ensure uninterrupted functioning of the site and make sure it does not interrupt you. And this will only be possible with your kind assistance that you contribute through data sharing.
automonkey collects data and information to deliver feedback directly to you considering our service. You will provide this data to us when you mention it in the contact-us form, contact form, QLEAN download, office 365 migration calculator and Ask author forms to contact us for any support or comments on our articles. We also get a few data through cookies and other technologies like error reports or from the active software on your device.
We even collect data from third parties. Note that the data obtained from third sources stays protected in the same manner and practises as described in this policy, this also includes any additional restriction imposed through data source. Third party sources may or may not change over a period of time. Currently these sources include the following:
- Service providers that detect location considering IP address for customizing certain products to your location.
- Co-branded services with which you partner or engage for joint marketing activities.
- Sources that are available publicly like open government databases or similar kinds of data available in the public domain.
- You have options to accept or decline the data or information we collect, when asked. However, by declining permission for the data that is required to deliver a service, feature or feedback, you will not be able to use that service or feature or receive feedback.
The data we collect comprises the following:
Name and contact data. This includes your first and last name, email address you mention, phone number, work phone number, company name and other such contact information.
Demographic data.This includes all the data we collect about you and your company such as your company’s address, location, country and spoken language and area of interest.
Website data. It comprises of information on how you interacted within our site which includes the following:
- We collect data of visitor behaviour patterns i.e. the website you visit along with the time you spend there./li>
- Next we collect configuration data: We collect data about the network you use to connect to our website. It includes your IP address.
- The Error reports and performance data showcases problems you experience with our services. This data enables us to diagnose and resolve problems. Error reports depend on your browsing environment, settings, severeness of the problem, software details or the hardware related to the error, the files’ contents you were using at time of error occurring, as well as the data about other software on your device.
- Troubleshooting and Help Data: At any instance automonkey is engaged in troubleshooting and help, we gather data about you including your hardware, software, and other incident related details. This data can include contact data, chat contents and other communication data of yours with our company, data on machine condition and application at the time of fault and diagnostics, registry and system data on software installations and hardware configurations.
Also, acknowledge the fact that you may communicate personal data that we Do NOT Need; this comprise your payment data in the description section of a CONTACT-US form. We will not use this information of yours in any manner apart from storing it at our backup server. We request you to not share any of your sensitive or personal data with us that is not asked from you directly.
automonkey’s site is not planned or meant for children and for private individuals and we do not knowingly collect data about them. Parents can appeal to cancel the consent previously made, and choose to review, edit or request the deletion of their children’s personal information.
We may gather information or data from third-party sources who pass your details to us with your agreement, or from publicly available sources.
automonkey collects only the data which is required, here are the reasons why automonkey collects your data: for communication, promotional communication, advertisements, analyzing website visitors statistics, technical website, troubleshooting, improving website user experience.
While executing these purposes, we intend to tell you about any issues you have asked us to inform, to contact you when and if needed for obtaining or providing additional information; to ensure our records are correct and to verify regularly that you stay happy and satisfied with our service. We can guarantee you that we do not lend or trend email lists or any other such data with other businesses and organizations.
In spite of all that, we make sure that there are no data leaks through our developed technological and procedural safeguards. For instance, every information and data we collect from you is stored in a highly secured database which comprises information like name, email address, phone number, company name and more.
In addition to that you can opt for email subscriptions and choose for receiving promotional communication from automonkey through email, SMS or phone.
automonkey may share the personal data with its Development center as well as its affiliated companies. All the companies affiliated must abide by automonkey data privacy and security requirements and are not permitted to use data received from us other than the ones mentioned above.
The company will view, transfer, divulge, and preserve personal data, When we acknowledge and believe that doing so is necessary to:
- Abide with the applicable law as well as respond to a pertinent legal process, including in response to a request from law enforcement or other government agencies.
- For protecting customers, for instances like spam prevention or attempting to defraud users of our services and to save the loss of life or serious injury of anyone.
- Protect the rights of automonkey, including enforcing the terms governing the use of the services.
In order to ensure a substantial level of protection for the data you share, all the obligations of the ‘development center’ and affiliated companies are mentioned in an agreement between the companies and automonkey.
If any of the third party companies processes or accesses personal data on the automonkey’s behalf in a manner inconsistent with the mentioned principles, we remain questionable until we evince we are not responsible for the cause or event that determines such damage.
Note: There may be links of third party products in some of our site pages whose privacy practices may vary from those of our company. If you give personal data to any of those parties, your data is governed by their privacy statements.
You hold the entitlements to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we have collected. Your right with the data comprises the following:
- You can at any time ask about your personal data we have collected
- You can ask us to change or modify your personal information which is incorrect, outdated or incomplete without any cost.
- You can choose not to attend any marketing communication we send you, but this choice will not be applicable to the necessary service communications.
- You can at any time recall the consent for information processing
- You may request erasing or updating your personal information here.
If you have any of the above mentioned queries you can make a request on [email protected] , will reach out to you within 30 days of your enquiry.
- For Security.With cookies we can catch fraud and abuse prevailing on our site and services.
- Storing information you provide on a website. Once you provide us your information, we store it in the form of a cookie, in order to remember the information you have added.
You can turn off cookies in your browsers if needed
Along with standard cookies, we use other similar technologies for storing and reading data files on your device. This is basically done for speed and performance improvements by locally storing certain files. Like the standard cookies, these technologies can also be used for storing unique identifiers for your computer, which additionally can be used to track behavior. Such technologies comprise Local Shared Objects (or “Flash cookies”).
automonkey is intended to deliver its services to organizations. Your use of automonkey’s website may be subject to your organization’s policies, if any. If your organization is administering your use of automonkey’s website, please direct your privacy inquiries to your administrator. automonkey is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of our customers, which may differ from those set forth in this privacy statement.
If you use an email address provided by an organization you are affiliated with, such as an employer or school, the owner of the domain (e.g., your employer) associated with your email address may access and process your data, including the contents of your communications and files.
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the personal data you provide on computer systems that have limited access and are in controlled facilities.
automonkey can retain personal data for any prolonged time required to cater services and for your requested services, or for other required purposes like complying with legal obligations, enforcing agreements. As these needs can differ for different data types as well as the retention period may also vary.
Below are the norms that define the retention period:
- the personal data of a sensitive kind?: If yes, an abbreviated retention time will be suitable amounting up to five years.
- Is automonkey subject to a legal, contractual, or similar obligation to retain the data? :Instances may include necessary data retention laws in the applicable jurisdiction, orders to conserve data relevant to an investigation, or data that must be kept for litigation purposes.
We may update this privacy statement if and when required to revise terms or reflect customers’ feedback. While posting changes to the statement we will amend the data mentioned above. For material changes in the statement we will either inform you by posting notice of such amendments or share your notification directly.