AutoMonkey takes the privacy of its users very seriously. We understand that you are concerned about the data shared online and how it is being used. Privacy of everyone visiting our site is important to us, thus we make sure that the way we collect your data is useful to you and doesn’t harm you in any manner. The data collection is regarded to your rights and our obligation to the law.
Account- It means a user’s account that allows them to access certain areas of our website.
Cookie – It specifies a mini text file saved on your computer or mobile device by our website when you access a certain region of our site or certain feature of the site. Through the information of Cookies our site uses is specified in section 12 below;
Our Site – It means our website, automonkey.co.
UK and EU Cookie Law – applicable to the privacy and Electronic Communications(EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015;
We/Us/Our – it channels AutoMonkey.co. which is headquartered in Ahmedabad, registered address in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Our data protection officer is Bhavik Soni; you can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Name of your Business/company
- Contact data which includes a phone number and email ID
- Demographic data like postcode, location area etc
- Financial information data like Credit and Debit card number and other details.
- IP address (automatically saved )
- Version and type of Web browser type (automatically saved )
- Operating system information – ( automatically saved)
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected)
- VAT No.
- Social Profile URLs
- Billing Address
- Users personal data submitted on our sites is saved securely regarding the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679(GDPR)) To have more information on security scroll to the section below.
- We make use of your data on our site to deliver you the best products and solutions this includes the following aspects:
- To build and manage your account on the site
- To give your site access and manage your access.
- To provide personalised and tailored site experience;
- To provide our products and services
- Providing you personalised and tailored products and services.
- To reply or respond on your mentioned queries as well as communication
- To provide you with valuable information that consists of newsletters, alerts, billing information and more. It will only be applied when you subscribe with us. You can choose to unsubscribe or opt-out, select time-changing email preferences on our site or click the unsubscribe button at the end of our email.
- For market research;
- Analyzing and monitoring your use on the site and collecting valuable feedback to make continuous improvement on our site and enhance user experience.
- In a few cases a data is collected as per statutory and contractual requirements and with product and service limitation we may provide the data without your consent for us to be able to use such data.
- We may use your data for marketing purposes with your permission and by permitted law. This comprises reaching you through emails and/or calls to provide news and offers on our products and/or services. However, we will not bother you with insightful marketing or spams. We take responsible steps to ensure you that we fully respect your right and follow site obligations that come under GDPR as well as Privacy and electronic communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 which were amended in the years: 2004, 2011 and 2015.
- As per GDPR we provide you with the assurance that there will be no misuse of your personal data and it will be processed as per the law, fair and transparent without affecting any of your rights. We will process your personal data when at least any one of the following applies:
- when you provide consent for processing your data for one or more specific purposes.
- Processing is required for contract performance which you are a part of or to take necessary steps prior to take steps request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- It is required for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subjected.
- a data process is needed for protecting your important interest as well as of another natural person.
- processing of data is needed to execute a task performance executed for the public interest or official authority conferred in the controller and/or
- data processing is required for a legitimate interest followed by a third party or by us. However, it is not applicable for certain cases when such interest is overridden by the fundamental rights and freedom of the data subject which enables protection of personal data especially when data involves a child as a subject.
- We save your data only for the duration we need and use it for the purposes mentioned in section 5 or till you give us permission to keep. For any scenarios, we will host an annual review to determine whether to keep the data or not. If we don’t require your data for any purpose we will remove it considering the terms of our Data Retention Policy.
- Some or all of your data may get transformed outside of the European Economic Area -EEA (it comprises all EU member states along with Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). You will be regarded to agree to this through our site and submit data to us. If in case we save or transfer information outside EEA, we ensure to take all the vital steps involving data security. We will treat your data as safely and securely as it would be when it’s in the EEA following the obligation of GDPR. These actions may comprise but not be restricted to the usage of legally binding contract terms between us and third parties. Our site makes use of EU-approved Model Contractual Arrangements.
- We highly value data security and to safeguard your collected data by our site, we have incorporated suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures.
- We follow the given steps for securing and protecting your data
- Users assets such as images, videos, etc in the S3 AWS Cloud and data in the AWS RDS.
- Regardless of all the security measures our company takes, it is important for you to take care of data transmission as transferring data through different modes of the internet is not completely safe. We advise you to take the necessary precaution when you are sharing data to Us through the internet.
- We may share your data within our networks comprising our subsidiaries and holding companies.
- We may link or contract with third-party sources in order to provide you with certain services and products on our behalf. This includes facilities like a search engine, payments, goods delivery, advertising, marketing and more. In certain scenarios, the third party may need your data for the services. For such cases, we take vital steps to ensuring you that your data is handled with the utmost safety considering your rights and our obligation to the third party law
- Our site data is compiled by us that includes, numbers of users, daily and monthly traffic, patterns of use, sales as well as other such information. We anonymize these data making sure that it does not possess personally identifying information of users. Also with certain time intervals, we may share these kinds of information to third parties comprising affiliates, company partners, prospective investors and advertisers etc. However, we ensure users that the data will be shared within the limits of the law.
- In rare cases we may be required to share certain saved data with us. The scenarios may include the following
- When involves in legal proceedings
- We complied to the requirement of legislation
- When receiving an order from the court and government authority
In such circumstances, we will not be needing your consent to share the data. We will respect and follow the legal binding request made of us when needed.
- In the scenarios where it is data transfering of your data in any way, you may not be informed or contacted of the changes in advance.
When you choose to submit your data through our site, we give you the option to restrict our use of your data. We aim to provide you strong controls on our use of your data, this comprise permitting opt-out of our emails by unsubscribing to the link in the email or at the button of our site and you can handle your own account.
- We provide you to access certain areas of our site requiring you to submit any data. However, to gain access to all features and functions of our site, you may have to allow us to collect a few kinds of data or information.
- You have the option to stop your internet’ browsers from collecting and using cookies, more on this in section 12.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for us on our use of your personal data as set in section 5 and will remove your information out of our system when you contact us as mentioned in section15. However, this action of yours will limit our resources as well as ability to deliver the best services and products that add value to your business.
It is your legal right to ask us for a copy of your personal data help by us. To receive details of this reach us out at email@example.com or through other contacting mediums mentioned in section 14.
- When you use our site, we store and access some first party cookies on your computer or mobular device. First Party cookies are the ones our site directly stores and uses. The purpose of us using these cookies is to improve and ease your experience of using our site and also enhance our services and products for you. For details on the data usage refer section 5 mentioned above, and section mentioned below. We choose these cookies carefully and take all necessary steps for data security and protection.
- Using our site will also channel saving certain third-party cookies on your computer or other device. Third-party cookies are the ones which get stored by other websites, services and parties and not from us. Our site uses third-party cookies to track and keep in check the visitors, differentiate users and sessions, carry advertisements, remarketing, engagement and users.
For details on the data, usage refers to section 5 mentioned above, and section 12 mentioned below. Note that the third party cookies are not the major part of our site’s functioning.
- Every cookie used by our site is used as per the current English and is regarded with EU cookie law.
- Before any cookies are saved on your computer or other devices it is subjected to the section12 You will receive a pop-up message requesting your consent to set those cookies. Your consent for storing cookies will give us the ability of delivery better and improved site experience and services to you. It’s up to you whether to accept or dept the storing cookies. However certain features of our site may stop when you deny content of saving cookies.
- Some of our site features required cookies to function. These cookies are ‘strictly necessary’ as per the UK and EU Cookie Law. These important cookies are mentioned in section 12.6 below, we will not be needing your consent to store these cookies. You still have the control to block the cookies in the browser’s setting, further details are mentioned in section 12 below. However, note that our site may not work or facilitate some features as intended if you deny your consent. We take responsible steps to ensure that you will face no risk of privacy by allowing them.
- First Party Cookies our sites stores on your computer and other devices include the following:
Third-Party Cookies that gets stored on your computer and other devices includes the following:
- Our site makes use of analytic services from popular mediums like Google Tag Manager, ProfitWell, Mixpanel and HubSpot. Analytics services facilitate us to collect and track usage statistics allowing us to better understand how people use our site. We use analytics services to improve the performance of our site and better the products and services offered on it. It is not necessary for you to ‘allow us’ to use these cookies the one mentioned below. However, it will restrict us to continuously improve our site performance and provide you with a better experience. Note that we ensure the storing of cookies on your devices will not imply any risk to your privacy and your data and information will remain safe with us.
- Analytics services our sites use collect the following kind of cookies as per their requirement.
- It’s up to you whether you want to allow or deny your internet browsers to collect cookies. Majority of current internet browsers will ask users if they want to disable all cookies or only third-party cookies. Majority of Internet browsers accept cookies by default but you can deny the acceptance in the setting. To have detailed information on this, please view the help menu on your use browser or use the documentation which came along with your computer or other device.
- You may at instance choose to remove cookies from your system. However these may lead to lost of data that allows you to view and access our site quickly and efficiently this includes login, personalization settings and more
- We advise you to update your browser and operating system on regular intervals. If you are unsure on how to adjust privacy settings, you can consult a developer of your internet browser or manufactures of computer devices. use some help or consultancy provided by the developers of your internet
- Right to request: access, deletion, correction of your personal information saved by us.
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- Right to be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- Right to restrict processing;
- Right to data portability;
- Object to processing of your personal data;
- Rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling (see section 14 below).
- If we are using personal data for the cause of automated decision making and it is making you face legal effects (or similar significant) GDPR gives you the right to challenge such decisions and make a request of human intervention, expression of opinion and getting explanations from us on our decisions.
- GDPR right stated in above is not applicable for following situation:
- The decision requires for the entry into, or performance of, a contract between the You and Us;
- When the decision involves law authorization; or
- When you receive an obvious consent.
- hen our site uses personal data for the purpose profiling the following will be applicable:
- Information on profiling will be clearly explained to you, this includes its importance and probable consequences that can take place.
- We use relevant and best suiting mathematical or statistical procedures.
- Organizational and Technical measures will be applied in order to reduce risk of errors, if the errors are found it can be easily corrected; and
- Every personal data we use for profiling is safeguarded so that discriminatory effects arising out of profiling can be prevented.